Our commitment to you
Thomas Creek Farms is committed to creating and producing safe, innovative food products for consumers. Our food safety and quality control systems of operation ensures we meet and maintain each of the following standards:
- USDA organic standards according to the National Organic Program (NOP) for all organic products
- FDA and USDA standards on all conventional and organic inputs
- Global Gap Certification for our farms
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act standards and closely monitor updates
- We also ensure all our processing partners and suppliers:
- Have a GFSI benchmarked food safety certification (SQF, PrimusGFS or BRC, etc.)
- Have a current and viable food safety plan intact and operative
- Have a documented and validated allergen management program operative
- Have third–party validated microbial testing operative
- Have complete traceability/transparency operative
- Do not use genetically modified ingredients /components
A promise customers can count on
Our food safety and quality control standards require that no finished products are released prior to passing microbial testing to ensure that every package opened is safe and full of goodness for consumers.
Our regular mock recall and traceability exercises are performed to constantly test and strengthen our systems management, from farm to consumer, for your protection.