Nothing says fall like caramel apples. Celebrate the season with this creamy smoothie made with freeze-dried organic apples and organic apple juice. The perfect start to your day or pick-me-up in the afternoon!
- 5-8 large pieces of ice
- ¾ cup of Freeze dried Homegrown Organic Apples
- 1 cup unfiltered organic Apple Juice
- ¼ cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar (for a healthier alternative try Monk Fruit or Stevia)
Salted Caramel Topping:
- 1-2 Tbs butter, melted
- 2-3 Tbs water
- 5 Medjool dates
- Blend all together for the consistency of honey (add water as needed)
- Add sea salt to taste
Combine all ingredients into the blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into your favorite smoothie glass, top with a little extra caramel, stir and enjoy.